Woensdag 21 Mei 2014

It's me...

Human beings, the only species that can't stop talking about growing up, moving out and living it up in the big fabulous world,just to turn around and bitch about the responsibilities,the challenges and not getting ahead fast enough... Slow down! Take a break,breath and appreciate all the hustle and bustle you so looked forward to while eating the sarmies your mom packed you in pre-school.

Hah! Easier said than done in a world where food, cars, music and trends are moving at the speed of light, not stopping for anything or anyone, while the Earth,this gorgeous planet is deteriorating without ever being seen. Lovely landscaped lawns and pedicured beaches, huts in the forest to get closer to your "inner earth child" and scampering up Mountains to get a glimpse of breathtaking beauty... This is luxury, and we're working our asses off to get to enjoy it!

Hi, I'm Nasha-Leigh Brouwer and this is my first blog,where I will share my days, my sorrows, my funnies and my pet peeves. No bullshit and no sugar coating! Food,wine and good people is what I'm all about and seeing the beauty of things you might miss...

I talk to myself A LOT!! I'm the best conversation I get some days, and I will share all my crazy thoughtswith you! Right now I'm having a little fight with myself,never should have eaten the calamari deep fried and I should have had water instead of ice tea...boohoo little angle but the devil of all things fatty will always win! And who's to say I should give up glorious food for a tighter stomach? Who gives a shit anyways,it's my life and if I have to go out I'll probably go with a glass of wine in the one hand and a piece of steak in the other...mmm steak...

Well, duty calls..
Laters!!

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking